This elegant garment is consciously handcrafted in Bhutan, with five colors bearing spiritual significance. Each color corresponds to an earthly element (green for wood, blue for water, red for fire, white for iron, and yellow for earth). The main color, purple, represents mysticism and spirituality. Blue is associated with purity and healing.
Dry clean or hand wash & dry flat.
- Luxuriously Soft, Cruelty-Free Yak Down
- Sustainably Sourced
- Woven Pocket
- Warmer Than Merino Wool And Cashmere
- Naturally antimicrobial
- Super Strong To Withstand Dogs’ Love Of Play
- Much More Eco-friendly Than Cashmere
- Handcrafted By Women Artisans In Bhutan, The Land Of Happiness
- Fairly Traded