Long life. It’s what we all want for our pups. This traditional Bhutanese pattern, also known as “Khorlo” or “wheel” by some weavers, beautifully represents the wish to walk with our companions for years to come.
Handcrafted from undyed yak down in shades of black and brown, this limited edition garment is as kind to the earth as it is to your pup. Naturally shed every spring, yak down has far less impact on the planet than cashmere.
- Luxuriously Soft, Cruelty-Free, natural, undyed Yak Down
- Sustainably Sourced
- Woven Pocket
- Warmer Than Merino Wool And Cashmere
- Naturally antimicrobial
- Super Strong To Withstand Dogs’ Love Of Play
- Much More Eco-friendly Than Cashmere
- Handcrafted By Women Artisans In Bhutan, The Land Of Happiness
- Fairly Traded